Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

booksunlimited.ie

Options
  • 14-09-2007 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Mods if this is in the wrong place feel free to move to a more suitable forum.

Has anyone used this company? They have what I want for a better price than in the shops but I had never heard of them until I did an online search.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Used to be a books unlimited where i got my schoolbooks 30 years ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

I sold them advertising on Sunshine Radio!!! - Hell, that brings back memories!!!.

Decent crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Yeah I've used them. Took a good while to deliver my book even though they're only up the road. It was a book no longer sold in any shop so I was happy.

When I used it a few months ago the search facility is terrible. It was impossible to find the book though until I was given a direct link. Even when I had the author or another book in the series, it was not in the list of associated books.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

Yeah I've used them. Took a good while to deliver my book even though they're only up the road. It was a book no longer sold in any shop so I was happy.

When I used it a few months ago the search facility is terrible. It was impossible to find the book though until I was given a direct link. Even when I had the author or another book in the series, it was not in the list of associated books.

Thanks for that will order so.

Advertisement