Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oh! The horror of it all!

Options
  • 14-09-2007 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭

Brothers & Sisters ... look what just appeared on my screen as I checked into Yore Ma's just now. :eek:

I need a drink :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

That's just wrong! How are Brothers expected to enjoy their pints in peace when they're being ambushed by this sort of guerilla advertising?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

It's pernicious I tells ya!

These bloody ads are sent to plague us by elegantly slender toothy hirsute stooges of the dark lord, who only eat tofu and drink witch-hazel spritzers after their spinning classes, when they are still "glowing" and living "in the now" and such drivel :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

thats a dangerous conspiracy by the powers that be to try and get us to cut down our intake of booze, death to them. i have adblock installed to save my eyes from such horror

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Google have a lot to answer for.

I've never noticed the ads, I think over the years I've managed to mentally block out nearly all internet advertising.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Brothers, I'm sensing that there is some sort of conspiracy against us

conspiracyey6.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

trout wrote:
    Brothers & Sisters ... look what just appeared on my screen as I checked into Yore Ma's just now. :eek:

I need a drink :(

:eek:

Why is your background PINK?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

DesF wrote:
    :eek:

Why is your background PINK?
    Actually ... it's blood red ... but the colours changed when I reduced the image depth, to save on bandwidth and protect the planet <ahem> :cool:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I nearly got sick when I seen that. It's an absolute disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

I don't quite know what to make of this.

Advertisement