Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

When are we back

• 14-09-2007 2:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Is it Monday or Tuesday ?

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

It's Tuesday. I don't know what time or room or any of that, which would be quite handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Im in Monday, room D2015, maths first!!:(

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,044 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

SaxoDuff wrote:
    Im in Monday, room D2015, maths first!!:(

I doubt you'll do much. The lecturers will just introduce themselves and give you an overview of the course. You will probably get out of every class early.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭Duff

Good stuff, mondays my longest day!! 10-6!!..altho only im only in from 9-11 on Friday!!:D

SaxoDuff wrote:
    Good stuff, mondays my longest day!! 10-6!!..altho only im only in from 9-11 on Friday!!:D

Ye should try and get them to move that around if you can to give you Fridays off. Very handy after Thursday night on the beer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Looks like ive no classes on Friday :D

But 2 - 5PM is on the timetable for PROJECT.... Must see what the story is with that

JohnCleary wrote:
    Looks like ive no classes on Friday :D

But 2 - 5PM is on the timetable for PROJECT.... Must see what the story is with that

We're 2 - 6 for our project on a Friday but we don't have to do it then. IT's just a time slot set aside for ye're projects.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

We're 2 - 6 for our project on a Friday but we don't have to do it then. IT's just a time slot set aside for ye're projects.

I hope to just use that time allocation on a Thursday evening, then to the pool for training and back home Friday morning for a full weekend. My timetable rocks! (Provided it doesnt change, which it most likely will)

Advertisement