Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Borthers, we have a mission.

Options
  • 14-09-2007 2:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

The news in this thread is distressing to say the least.

I call upon you all to raise an extra glass or ten over the weekend to reverse this atrocity.

I know you can do it brothers.

TO THE BAR!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

DesF wrote:
    The news in this thread is distressing to say the least.

I call upon you all to raise an extra glass or ten over the weekend to reverse this atrocity.

I know you can do it brothers.

TO THE BAR!

Indeed ! Iv'e already suggested the thread be moved here so the brothers can deal with the situation accordingly !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

indeed. bring it on, swift action is required here

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I read that and nearly got sick. How are we not in the top spot. In fairness the reason Luxemborgs is so high is presumed to be that people from other countries are helping them, bunch of pansies. Any who, I have a busy booze filled weekend ahead of me, so I'll be doing my bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

I read that and nearly got sick. How are we not in the top spot. In fairness the reason Luxemborgs is so high is presumed to be that people from other countries are helping them, bunch of pansies. Any who, I have a busy booze filled weekend ahead of me, so I'll be doing my bit.

ill get the underage section fired up:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

ill get the underage section fired up:)

Cans of Dutch Gold and drinking in a field is it? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

Aah the starlight inn my old favourite

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

dutch gold = ****e

all night 'poker night' in a free gaff tomorrow..

sorted!:D

dutch gold = ****e

Very true.
    all night 'poker night' in a free gaff tomorrow..

sorted!:D

Nice one enjoy.

Advertisement