Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play deliveries ?

Options
  • 13-09-2007 9:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭

*EDit : This was suppose to be in online & auctions ,sorry*
    Another play.com question :rolleyes:

Do Cd's and Dvd's come from the same place from play ?

The reason I'm asking is because ,I ordered my first CD with them along with other stuff and as usual the other stuff was delivered.
    No CD though ,I was wondering maybe if the Cd's come from a different location.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

_Brian_ wrote:
    *EDit : This was suppose to be in online & auctions ,sorry*
    Another play.com question :rolleyes:

Do Cd's and Dvd's come from the same place from play ?

The reason I'm asking is because ,I ordered my first CD with them along with other stuff and as usual the other stuff was delivered.
    No CD though ,I was wondering maybe if the Cd's come from a different location.

Similar thing happened me with an order. I believe they have not just one warehouse but at least another one in the UK besides Jersey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,332 ✭✭✭311

Cheers for that ,I can hold my email to them for a while so ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

They'll just tell you to wait until 14 days have passed anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

As far as I know it's at least 22 days you have to wait be fore you can claim a refund or get another item sent out - just click on the order in your account. It's a fairly simple process once you wait and they'll refund you straight away or arrange for the item to be re-sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

ive had 2 items that ive had to claim a refund for from play.com, though overall they offer a superb service, bit of a pain in the ass when an item dont arrive when you want it to, the item i really wanted was a box set from my brother for his wife......i had to tell him listen bud you paid nearly 100 euro 2 weeks ago and by the way...your item aint gonna be here for christmas !

• Advertisement
Advertisement