Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod question...

Options
  • 13-09-2007 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

Rite I had to delete everything from my laptop because it was riddled with viruses but I did obviously back up all my music documents etc. Now that I have to start up my itunes again, is there anyway of syncing my ipod to my laptop instead of having to upload all my tunes again and not have the album covers with the songs. Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭patpark121

Transfer all your music back onto your laptop into a folder. Load itunes back onto your machine. When it's loaded ask itunes to search the laptop for music files & it will export all back into itunes. (Hopefully the virus wasn't hidden in the music).

Do not plug the ipod to sync until you have all the exporting to itunes done, or you'll end up with a blank ipod as well as a blank i tunes.

Advertisement