Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer Required

Options
  • 12-09-2007 12:49pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi I have a request for a photographer, I will be taking pictures at the national dressage championships on September 21st- 23rd 2007 at Necarne Castle near Irvinestown in county Fermanagh. I am looking for somebody to work on the Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd. They will be required to take approx 4-5 shots of each competitor as they compete. Dressage is fairly relaxed and you can shoot in bursts and chimp out the best shot or shoot singly at the right moment. The day will start around 9am and go on till about 5-6pm (this have to be confirmed but is about right) A daily rate will be paid and petrol allowance if they are using their own transport. Necarne castle is approx 140km from Dunshaughin so it will take me about 2 hours to reach there. All pictures will be sold on site. Its a good opportunity and I have learned a lot from doing this, not only in the sphere of event photography but also in working to a deadline and under pressure ( although as I said Dressage is very relaxed in amount of competitors and frequency) Feel free to ask any questions

Keith

I have plenty of gear so I can provide this also.
    Necarne Castle location
    http://www.discovernorthernireland.com/product.aspx?ProductID=8357

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭Dara Robinson

Check your PM's

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 10,257 Mod ✭✭✭✭Borderfox

Pm sent

Position filled, thanks Dara

• Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Don't have enough films, sorry...

:) and a portable darkroom...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,699 ✭✭✭ThOnda

Well, yes. And that weekend is last fre weekend (so far) before National Ploughing Championship in Tullamore, after that is Ballinasloe Horse Fair. So I think I'll see enough horses even without visiting this competition :-)

I would say so.

Advertisement