Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Big 4 Internships

• 11-09-2007 4:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭

hi

anyone just finished doing an internship for the summer in one of the Big 4?

howd it go?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Sean

Did you not undertake an intership this summer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 278 ✭✭seanieclarke

kluivert wrote:
    Sean

Did you not undertake an intership this summer?

no i wasnt eligible.

im eligible next summer so ill apply for one but i know their difficult to get

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Very difficult. Had a good CV so I did get to the interview stage but I got refused from all 4 :(

It's easier to get a job in them when the time comes, got offers from a few of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Very difficult. Had a good CV so I did get to the interview stage but I got refused from all 4 :(

It's easier to get a job in them when the time comes, got offers from a few of them.

You're right, there are a lot more milkround positions than internships - I presume they must be quite hard to get into.

I know of a couple of interns around the office at the moment, and some of them really get shafted - ie. filing for the summer. Having said that, I guess you have to be a bit pro-active in seeking out more difficult work for yourself.

I'm sure some people were given a bit more responsiblity though?

Advertisement