Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UO Kingdom Reborn

Options
  • 11-09-2007 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭

Has anyone tried this yet?

I was a big UO player for a while until it turned spammy and PK's ruled the land.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭KoKane

It's only spammy at the banks. And PK's were cast off into Felucca only.
    So many trammel facets now, its dumb.

Very mixed reports on the KR client.
    It's most similar to Diablo imo. Most fans of the game think it's ugly.

Personally I still prefer the 2d. I've no choice anyhow. I play the freeservers and known developers in the freeshard community have said they wont be bothering to make their servers or Emulators, compatible with KR.
    They are trying to Fix PvP atm tho.

Some good action in Fel most days I hear from members in a guild called I-C.
    Most of the PvP'rs have their doubts it will ever be the same as it was once was (The period where AOS was just released)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Well I havent even played it yet. 2.4GB download and 2 more gb of patches. I **** you not.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

Ok I am in, but feel very 'alone' compared to WoW, any guild want to take in a newb on Europa?

Advertisement