Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Lens, first shots. (C&C)

Options
  • 11-09-2007 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, picked up a Cannon EF 100mm f2 recently and gave it its first outing over the weekend using it for a few candid shots of my 3 year old niece.
    Any comments and/or criticism more than welcome, especially if you can tell me how to improve them! :D

1360456234_0a9e386f5b.jpg

1359566383_fd09091966.jpg

1360457968_3e9db272b4.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Pretty much all nice shots, shes a little poser! 1st or 3rd is best I cant decide...

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 885 ✭✭✭Spyral

3 defiantly... 2 is too broody !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭soccerc

No 2 as she's practising for the future with boys :D

Did you get a model release

• Registered Users Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

Thanks folks, glad you like them.

Shes actually fairly shy when the camera comes out and it took me the whole weekend to get her to relax around it, so the second one isnt actually brooding its her being wary of me pointing the camera at her again......i hope....:D
    As for Model release...does her mother saying i need you to get this photograph and that photograph and another photograph of the girls count? :p

As for the lens, im really liking iito far, hopefully this wekend ill have the opportunity to do some more rigorous testing!

Advertisement