Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

World Cup Tickets + ID?

Options
  • 11-09-2007 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, just hearing abit on the radio about how the authorities are trying to cut down on the touting for the world cup! I have a ticket for the Arg game and bought it off ebay - does anyone know anything about this?? They are saying that u wont get in2 the stadium wihtout id to match the ticket - but sure this couldn't be possible if soemone bought 6 tickets for the one match their name would be on all the tickets?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

I doubt its feasible to check 50,000 tickets and IDs before the match. Plus, surely a lot of tickets will be corporate so will only have a company name or the name of a company representative on them? Would be interested to hear of anyone's experiences at any of the matches so far, though.

Doesn't bother me though since my name is on my 2 tickets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement