Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pc4me

Options
  • 10-09-2007 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,258 ✭✭✭

anyone ever deal with this crowd. They sell decent spec laptops with professional software

I'd be tempted but it's a bit iffy. They are an irish online company

http://www.pc4me.ie

any help would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,071 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

looks above board, owner of site seems to have be involved with
    software4students.ie program. Maybe thats where the two are related and the laptops are a bit cheaper because of cheaper software

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 doodlez

yeap it's legit - recommended by the colleges as well. Three year next business day warrenty and €600 worth of software looks pretty good

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

doodlez wrote:
    yeap it's legit - recommended by the colleges as well. Three year next business day warrenty and €600 worth of software looks pretty good

:cool:
    Shill. Banned.

Actually, I am not sure if this is a shill, but this person works for/owns the company. After this post they proceeded to advertise their website on two more threads on boards.ie

Advertisement