Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple education discount on iPod?

Options
  • 10-09-2007 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I recently looked up the apple education store for one of the new nanos, only to see that it's the same price as the normal store. Is this correct? I used UCD as the institution. Does it base the price on the IP address or something else?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭Recon

Why not just look at getting a new ipod 80GB? They're a lot cheaper now since the announcement of the ipod touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Move to PMP

Apple removed the educational discount on iPods about a year ago Im afraid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

there is only an educational discount on 'educational' items ie laptops. although if you do buy a mac you get a nano free!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

The free nano isn't quite all there, was looking at one for a friend and the rebate only seems to be 130e wherwas the nano was 149e to buy, unless I'm missing something and they're not charging the VAT on the nano when you purchase the pc.

Advertisement