Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Laptop

Options
  • 10-09-2007 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,407 ✭✭✭✭

I've currently got a toshiba but I'm changing it as its outdated, now Im special needs when it comes to the specs of computers, I know sfa. The question I want to ask is this; the University I'm in is offering Fujitsu Siemens laptops at a discount that already have all the software and stuff on them, not sure of the model or price as of yet. Otherwise I was gonna invest in a Vostro....

Any opinions on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Well until you get the spec there's not much to say. What software is on it? You could get free alternatives which would save a fortune.

Advertisement