Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quarter Final Tickets

Options
  • 10-09-2007 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

I have just found out that i will be in Paris on the 7th of October the day of the quarter final being held in Stade de France. Does anyone know how I could get tickets for this much (hoping Ireland will be there but will go anyway). I have been onto a few ticketing websites and they are all looking for 300-700 euro per ticket! surely it must be possible to get cheaper??

Thanks

Gafferino

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

I'm sure alot of french people will be selling there tickets after losing to Argies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

gafferino wrote:
    they are all looking for 300-700 euro per ticket! surely it must be possible to get cheaper??

Thanks

Gafferino
    I wouldn't have thought so mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭imalegend

as far as i know the face value is 160 sterling,so 300 euro aint 2 bad a price.

You will pick one up easy enough id say no metter who is in it.I have been offered tickets 2 a wide amount of games just from different contacts which i was very suprised about.

just done a quick search myself and found tickets for 220euro each...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,944 ✭✭✭✭Villain

I'd be careful about buying tickets, I'm not sure if they are cracking down like they said they would but prior to the games they said they were going to be very strict on checking tickets as they have the name of the person who bought them on it and unless you were that person you wouldn't be allowed entry. I have 2 tickets for the 1/4 final in Cardiff and I was hoping to sell them if Ireland don't come second in the group but I don't know how that will work.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭D. Coughlan

irish1 wrote:
    I'd be careful about buying tickets, I'm not sure if they are cracking down like they said they would but prior to the games they said they were going to be very strict on checking tickets as they have the name of the person who bought them on it and unless you were that person you wouldn't be allowed entry. I have 2 tickets for the 1/4 final in Cardiff and I was hoping to sell them if Ireland don't come second in the group but I don't know how that will work.
    They don't check for ID, going into the matches. You should be all right

Hard work checking ID of 35000 people in Bordeaux... Should be fine...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

of course you all know that ticket touting is severely frowned upon on boards, so i'm closing this before it goes even closer to that path

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement