Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morning Bus to Clane, Co. Kildare

Options
  • 09-09-2007 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am starting a new job in Clane and I dont wanna be late, does anyone have any experience of the Dublin to Clane morning bus. Was thinking of getting the 120 (Bus Eireann) at 7:30 will this get me to clane comfortably by 8:45.

Also does anyone know where the 6:45 bus to Clane from Dublin departs from, is it jiust outside the Ulster Bank on Georges Quay and can I buy the ticket on the bus or will I need a ticket purchased in advance.

Thanks a mill.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,262 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I am starting a new job in Clane and I dont wanna be late, does anyone have any experience of the Dublin to Clane morning bus. Was thinking of getting the 120 (Bus Eireann) at 7:30 will this get me to clane comfortably by 8:45.
    It seems to arrive in Clane about 08:20, I don't know how reliable it is, but at least it is agaisnt the flow of traffic.
    Also does anyone know where the 6:45 bus to Clane from Dublin departs from, is it jiust outside the Ulster Bank on Georges Quay and can I buy the ticket on the bus or will I need a ticket purchased in advance.
    It seems to go from Busáras. I imagine you can pay on board, but if it is a regular trip, get a weekly / monthly ticket.

Advertisement