Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sennheiser Headphones Online

Options
  • 09-09-2007 2:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to get a pair of Sennheiser RS 140 wireless headphones for my Hi Fi system. I'm moving to an apartment where I can't listen to my music at a high level at night. I found them on Amazon but at the checkout found that they won't ship to Ireland. I don't want to buy them here as they are a rip off price. Has anyone any good links to where I could get them? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Would'nt hesitate to use this seller
    http://cgi.ebay.ie/Sennheiser-RS-140-Headphones-RS140-79-99-SAVE-70_W0QQitemZ230169448648QQihZ013QQcategoryZ140938QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
    purchased headphones from them before and they were excellent to deal with.

If wireless isn't essential you could do alot better with your cash,just a thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

The lovely people at Komplett also do them for €139.50 plus about €11 shipping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Cheers Padi, I found that ebay page and have sent them a mail regarding a vat refund. Good to find someone you has dealt with them. Do you not think they would be good headphones? I guess I don't want the hassle of a cable when I'm just listening to music while in bed or pottering about the bedroom. Might even use them when cooking.

Thanks Gizmo, if ebay falls through I'll give them a shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

FX Meister wrote:
    Cheers Padi, I found that ebay page and have sent them a mail regarding a vat refund. Good to find someone you has dealt with them. Do you not think they would be good headphones? I guess I don't want the hassle of a cable when I'm just listening to music while in bed or pottering about the bedroom. Might even use them when cooking.

Thanks Gizmo, if ebay falls through I'll give them a shout.

For a wireless pair ,yes they are good, one of the best in fact.If all you want them for is pottering about the place and your not too bothered on sound quality(not saying these are poor)then they should serve their purpose.
    The problem is compared with a wired set they fall very far behind in and below their price range in sound quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

I won't be using them a huge amount so I think they'll suit my needs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement