Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sooo... new nano, what we think?

Options
  • 09-09-2007 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭

I think the new ipod nano is definitely fat. And not just a bit of holiday weight. I mean fat. I just bought the original second gen ipod nano, (black 8 gig) and I new when apple brought out an update I would kick myself, but not so much now. I think Stevie Jobs dropped the ball on this one. Even from using my nano, I realised that alltho the screen is postage stamped sizes and the scroll wheel takes up most the device, my opposable thumbs need this space to do a circular motion, not evolutionarily familiar to them. I've always kindof thought he couldn’t put a bigger screen in for this reason, so why he put a bigger screen in the new on, and also moved the wheel way down to the bottom of the player, and made it a considerably smaller, I don’t know. Oh Im sure everybody will buy it cause it has an apple on it, but personally Im glad I went with me 8 gig black nano.

http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2179710,00.asp

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

There's kind of a thread in theMac Forum dealing with all the new ipods. Can't wait to get my hands on the new nano tomorrow.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

@OP - please try and use punctuation and proper sentences. It makes life easier if everything is spelt correctly.

I have a Nano en-route from wherever they are en-route from so it should hit here Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm looking forward to seeing what it's like especially in terms of video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭jahalpin

I recieved my new 8GB iPod nano yesterday. It's my first iPod (I have always bought Creative before) and my first impressions are very good

It's tiny but it has quite a large screen. The OS is very good and well thought out.

Advertisement