Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plan B - Where to park if Red Cow car park is full?

Options
  • 08-09-2007 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Planning to use Red Cow Park 'n Ride for Internationals in Croke Park but what do I do if it's full when I get there? Is there another car park nearby close to the luas.
    Thanks

Comments

Tallaght is only another five minutes further down the line, use the Park-n-ride there.

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭narommy

I'm not sure about when it gets full but i was travelling into town early on sunday last week and the N7 was jammers because the two right lanes were queing to get into the Luas car park. I kept ot the left lane and made it into town.

But if I was trying yo get into the Luas I would keep to the left land and then go back around the red cow and then into the luas from the outbound direction. and if it was blocked up then take dolan's advice and head for tallaght. Where you would get a seat too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,877 ✭✭✭patrickc

the last time on match day that i passed the red cow carpark, cars were parked all along both sides of the n7 from joels up and vice versa

Advertisement