Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help and advice

Options
  • 08-09-2007 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I am just looking for some advice. I am a Special Needs Assistant with a Diploma in Childcare and Education which was a 2 year full time course. I am looking to further my education but can only do this part time. I was thinking of maybe Primary or Secondary teaching but unsure of the route with the diploma I have already. Has anyone any route or avenues that worked for them(part time). Another option was to become an ABA Tutor but am unsure if need a degree for this. Viewed some websites but unsure here also. If anyone has any advice I would really appreciate it as would love to get something underway as soon as possible. Its just good to hear others experiences. Thanking you in advance

Advertisement