Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RWC 2007 Matches worth watching - *NO SPOILERS*

Options
  • 07-09-2007 11:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, this thread is for those who have missed matches and want to decide if they are worth watching in the next day or so on tape or 'tape'.

Personally I'll be missing nearly every match until KO stages because of exams so it would be nice to know which matches are worth catching some night in the days after it.

Hopefully the matches will be watched without knowledge of scores but that is usually hopeful.

NO MATCH SPOILERS - only descriptions of match e.g. boring, exciting, tense etc.,

Great if this could be a sticky for RWC 2007 but might stay up on main page on its own.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Record the Arrgies/France match. It was a brilliant match. I'm recording the replay (I'll watch the matches live and if their good I'll record the replays).

• Registered Users Posts: 12,154 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Well the Argy/France game was definitely worth a watch. Recommend to anyone if they want a bit of tension to their game.

Doubt any of the trashing are worth a match? Anyone disagree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

NZ italy was an ok game. if ya had a spare hour or 2 to kill it would help!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,358 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Engerland vs Samoa should be interesting, possible shock on there imho.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

SA vs Samoa was probably the most physical game of the tournament so far. Good for all you lovers of bone-crunching tackles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Portugal and Scotland is a must had great time watching it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

So far for me the WC has been bitter sweet, really enjoyable to watch the underdog teams play well with so much heart, but at the same time the Northern Hemisphere teams who should be dominating are sucking. I believe this WC is gonna be dominated by the southern half of the world which is lame, i don't wanna watch the tri-nations again ^^. Just as long as SA are in the finals :D.

Advertisement