Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kazobels advice for BGRH

Options
  • 07-09-2007 9:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭

This much I know: What life has taught me.

1 - Yore Ma's can make you happy.

2 - Sex and chocolate can too.

3 - Most of what you learned in school is useless, which is good cos you forgot everything anyway.

4 - TV is an endless source of entertainment and worth all the picassos and van goghs of this world.

5 - Good looking people are often nicer than the ugly ones. It's a fact because I'm a lovely person and hot too :D

6 - Masturbation, sex and TV are some of the very few pleasures that won't make you fat or give you cancer.

7 - Friends are the best thing in the world.

8 - Jesus was wrong.

9 - Life is bound to disappoint.

10 - The best time of your life is your childhood, from then on it's all downhill. BUT sex makes adult life a lot more bearable.

11 - If you're not having sex then well you're pretty much SCREWED aren't you?

12 - Being a bitch at times can be fun but being fun all the time can be bitching :D

Comments

You haven't mentioned beer. Your list looks like it belongs over in AH. You still don't seem to get what BGRH is all about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

13 - Metrosexuals are just confused about their real gender. Thats why the should all be burned!

14 - A six pack of Dutch Gold is not a "bargain". It just means you've got to drink six cans of imported piss for 7 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Kazobel

You haven't mentioned beer. Your list looks like it belongs over in AH. You still don't seem to get what BGRH is all about.

But I mentioned Yore Ma making everyone happy so I thought that would imply beer...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

Kazobel wrote:
    But I mentioned Yore Ma making everyone happy so I thought that would imply beer...

that makes about as much sense as diet coke, away with you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,887 ✭✭✭patrickc

cance wrote:
    that makes about as much sense as diet coke, away with you.

diet coke the gay man/ ladies drink same as coke zero

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Bazzy

off with his head ........ infact off with the two of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Wear sunscreen.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Drinking obscene amounts of Beer and Vodka will not make you good-looking but it will make your girlfriend look decent :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Drink loads of beer it makes you a better singer.

Advertisement