Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire college

Options
  • 07-09-2007 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Ok, I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, but meh, I think it's suitable. Ok well I got my results for the LC and got 300(including an A in English..*coughs* Thankyou very much..*. I was hoping to get Arts but I did not. I was left with two viable options, either repeat or join a 500,000 euro a year college(slight exaggeration). However I then found out about this college through my cousin. I have joined a course which allows you to access to UCD via direct something or other.

My question is, has anyone expierenced anything like this, or better yet has anyone done this particular course?

Thanks.

Advertisement