Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luas Tallaght - where to park

Options
  • 06-09-2007 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭

I'm fed up trying to get to the park and ride at the red cow luas any suggestions were else I could park and get the luas around tallaght.

Whatever happened about the park and ride that was supposed to be built at the Tallaght stop.

lisa

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭RadarControl

As far as I'm aware there is a new Park and Ride in Tallaght in the new Marks & Spencer complex out beside the Square and the enterance to hospital. Not sure if it is open yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭jazzie

Thanks i've just rang them and its open so I will give that a try on monday. It 6 euro for the day, bit dearer then red cow but it will probably be worth it.

Rgs

Lisa

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 371 ✭✭Traffic

I presume this is the P&R they are refering to, see map on link below:

http://www.luas.ie/ul/115.doc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Lisa,

There is also all day parking in the SuperValu underground car park for a fiver a day too (just beside the Luas stop). Ive used it a couple of times and its grand. Not usually much trouble getting a space either.

Simon

Avoid parking in "the square" car park, as it has a three hours free parking limit and recently cars have been clamped.

• Advertisement
Advertisement