Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out in Navan

Options
  • 06-09-2007 4:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Here is your chance to let us know what you think of us at Taboo.ie
    We will listen to all of your thoughts both negative and positive
    The only way we will learn if you are enjoying the club or want something changed is if you reply. CHEERS :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

I think this may be spam and shameless promotion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 taboo.ie

not spam....just interested.....the owners in their wisdom took away my comments board and just want to check in with all our happy customers and the few unhappy ones and get their feedback

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,715 ✭✭✭marco murphy

Good spot I love it, theres nothing more you could do :)

;)
    Glad you r enjoying....if u have any requests in the future dont hesitate to post your ideas
    cheers for your support:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭Access

taboo.ie wrote:
    ;)
    Glad you r enjoying....if u have any requests in the future dont hesitate to post your ideas
    cheers for your support:cool:

I went there once for my birthday at the start of the year as i am local and wanted to check out what it was like.

I brought about 15 people with me, my sister and boyfriend, my cousin and his girlfriend and a few work colleagues.

In fairness, i did like the place and have nothing to complain about regarding the music but everyone in our group were dieing from the heat in there.

It must have been 30 degrees inside the larger room halfway through the night. I was a good night but it not particularly nice to come out ringing wet from sweat.

You need to sort out the ventilation in there. haven't been back since and as far as i know most of my mates haven't either. You did send one of them a text message a while back regarding the heat problem stating that ye had installed more aircon, but one guy in work recently informed me that the heat in there is worse then ever.

Sorry, but id rather sit in a sauna with a bottle of bud!

• Advertisement

P.s. - agree with the rigger - remove this self promotion please.

honestly we have put in 6 more air conditioning units, 2 units in red room and another 4 in the purple....there hasn't been 1 complaint about over-heating in the last 7 mths.... have to turn the air conditioning off for a while every night to stop it getting too cold....:cool:

Trying to get ppl to take their clothes off.

God !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 joshuaculvert

Just to let all of boards.ie followers that if they are ever in Navan to definitely check out Taboo because they would not be disappointed
    Brilliant music, great crowd, sexy babes behind the bar strutting their stuff and the friendliest door crew you will ever experience
    Keep up the good work Taboo..... U ROCK !!!!!:D

Bet anyone 2 euro thats a second account :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

This thread is ridiculous.

Bet anyone 2 euro thats a second account :D

It has to be... the same person just commented on the salsa dancing post.

This is utterly shameless!... can a mod lock this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Pay for advertising if you want to, no more of this please. I removed your other account as well, taboo.ie.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement