Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't buy a laptop from laptopsdirect.ie

Options
  • 06-09-2007 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi, I have been searching for a Notebook for a few weeks, and I always end up at the above site. They have a UK site too. Has anyone ordered from them before. I have used dabs.ie but they seem to have a wider range of deals on here.

MODERATOR NOTE: This is yet another example of Laptopsdirect.ie trying to slither their way into free advertising on Boards.ie. If you want my opinion, avoid them like the plague. Search the laptop forum for quite a few more threads on their antics. :mad:

This is my opinion, and my opinion only. I am not speaking on behalf of Boards.ie and this is not Boards.ie's policy.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement