Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking For a New Laptop

Options
  • 06-09-2007 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭

Hi all. I am looking for a new laptop, my current Sony Vaio K215B is getting slow and old(4yrs now, with numerous problems, to start with missing the o key,backspace doesn't work and spacebar has become very loose, also the power cables are exposed!) so thats wht I am looking for a new one. Could anyone lead me in the way of a good laptop, decent HDD(anything over 60GB as currently I have a 40GB), at least 1GB of RAM, and not too expensive. My vaio has done good, but now its time to move on.
    So if anyone has any good prices/models, put them here and the place bought(around Louth/Meath/Dublin)
    Any replies gladly appreciated,
    Thanks,
    Patrick

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I keep on recommending the Dell Vostro range of laptops, they're dead cheap at the moment... They're on the Small Business part of Dell's site, they're great laptops for the price charged...

Advertisement