Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with the Charger

Options
  • 06-09-2007 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭

Guys;

I lost my labtop charger and so I used a universal charger it was not that good and finally I got a charger from my friend who has an old labtop of the same model

but it seems that the universal charger caused the place where the charger go into in the labtop to be a littler bit wider than it shoud be; and so now I have to keep holding the charger end into the labtop to make it work!!

How can I fix that??

Regards

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

There isn't really a way of fixing it to be honest unless you repair the power board (or whatever they call it)!!

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

It is really causing a problem for me; coz I had to keep pushing and holding it into its place and it keep disconnecting

repairing the power board!! it is seem it would be expensive to do that

where can I do this in Dublin??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

what type of machine is it??

• Registered Users Posts: 792 ✭✭✭mmalaka

Fujitsu-Siemens Amilo

Advertisement