Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is this on boards

Options
  • 05-09-2007 10:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭

Which Poster on Boards fits this....... THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AUTISTIC PEOPLE< http://isnt.autistics.org/

Look at the content rather than the web address

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,018 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Everyone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭intheknow

deswalsh wrote:
    Everyone

About sums it up.........

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Yor Ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woohoo, havnt been the first to do that in a while. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Rozie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 250 ✭✭intheknow

looking back....me !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

That is a parody site set up by those who are not neurotypical and in this case
    a bunch of smart arses with aspergers ( who are on the autistic spectrum ) who are frustrated at the labels that get thrown at them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

feck, thats my ex to a T - at least now i know what his problem was ;);)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,587 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

its this like, a clever thread, like?

Advertisement