Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red stripe beer in the off-license?

Options
  • 05-09-2007 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy some bottles of Red stripe...anyone know where you can buy some ???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Redmond’s and molloys have had it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭c - 13

World Wide Wines in Waterford also stock if if your down this direction. Had it the other night, not bad stuff at all.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,821 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Superquinn sell it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 171 ✭✭tippbhoy

BeerNut wrote:
    Superquinn sell it.

My local SuperQuinn in Knocklyon have it but not all the time, couldn't see it this week in the fridge. Becoming a bit of a fan of it myself too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

Yay beer!

Hmm, Superquinn eh?

I might take a trip to a Superquinn this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Tasters off licence in Blanch. shoppiing center has this beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,089 ✭✭✭mada999

anyone know if its on sale near Dundalk ??

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

BUMPING this thread.

Anyone seen red stripe recently? Cant seem to locate it anywhere in Dublin. If anyone has been to the north also can they let me know if they have seen it.

Thanks a mill.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 5,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭irish_goat

Tesco in Derry normally has it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

rafatoni wrote: »
    Anyone seen red stripe recently? Cant seem to locate it anywhere in Dublin. If anyone has been to the north also can they let me know if they have seen it.

Historically Devenney's used to stock it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,285 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Pretty sure they had some in Molloys in Clonsilla a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭MLC61

Redmonds still sell it - not always available. Has gone up in price a lot - they now charge over €3.50 a bottle whereas it was closer to €2.50 les than 12 months ago

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

MLC61 wrote: »
    Has gone up in price a lot - they now charge over €3.50 a bottle whereas it was closer to €2.50 les than 12 months ago

Cripes. Why would you bother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,592 ✭✭✭drumswan

MLC61 wrote: »
    Redmonds still sell it - not always available. Has gone up in price a lot - they now charge over €3.50 a bottle whereas it was closer to €2.50 les than 12 months ago

lol, good old Redmonds, 3.50 for a bottle of ****e pale lager

Advertisement