Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BGRH Social groups

Options
  • 05-09-2007 2:47am
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We have set up various groups on the new social site Cloud has created.

Here they are and please feel free to join:

BGRH

The Strike Team

The bar, known as Yore Ma's

The nightclub

Please join these groups so the brotherhood can take over the social are of boards and then eventually boards itself.

Please see the picture on how to subscribe to the groups (it took me ages to figure this out :o)

How to subscribe.

All of these need the admin of the group to approve you after you subscribe this is to keep out the unsavoury types.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Pighead pm'd me to get him in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Slow Motion

:D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I'd nearly let him in for the craic. I am feeling hungry. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Woo hoo I'm in, thank you Brother AC! Now how the hell do I post any content on the group? :confused:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Woo hoo I'm in, thank you Brother AC! Now how the hell do I post any content on the group? :confused:

I haven't a fúcking notion how to post anything to a group.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, ignore my question on the other thread about subscribing, I've signed up, but why is The Nightclub listed under Arts and not the BGRH group?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Because selecting Pole dancers who don't have faces like a bucket of smashed crabs is an art brother Zaph :D

zaph wrote:
    OK, ignore my question on the other thread about subscribing, I've signed up, but why is The Nightclub listed under Arts and not the BGRH group?

The 'BGRH' in the other groups is just a tag. When creating a group you have to put it in a catagory. I put all mine under Recreation, DJ choose Arts. I was looking for a military category for the strike team but no such luck.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

DarkJager wrote:
    Because selecting Pole dancers who don't have faces like a bucket of smashed crabs is an art brother Zaph :D

Rarely has a truer word been uttered Brother DJ

• Registered Users Posts: 22,769 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

DarkJager wrote:

An 'art' to others maybe, but second nature to the Brotherhood, surely?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

just signed up there

Advertisement