Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Need Help] Drumcondra to Baldoyle

Options
  • 03-09-2007 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

Hey, I hope there's someone here who can help. I need to travel (by public transport) from Drumcondra to Grange Rd., Baldoyle (to arrive before 18:00) on Sundays. I also need to return to Drumcondra (leaving Baldoyle around 21:30).

I've been looking online for more than 90 minutes and can't find anything conclusive (few maps of Baldoyle, awkward bus routes, etc.) and it's really annoying me. Maybe there's someone here who knows a good commute route?

I'm also not opposed to going into the city centre to catch a bus.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Get 11, 13, 16, 33 , or 41 from drumcondra to City centre

Then get 32, 32a , 32b, to Baldoyle from eden Quay

Source: www.dublinbus.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

You can get the 29A from Eden Quay or Fairview.

Or get the DART from Connolly to Howth Junction/Donaghmede. That takes 15-20 mins.

Aout of all the bus routes listed above, the 29A will leave you closest to Grange Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Depending on where on Grange road you need to go the 29A or the 32B (NOT 32 OR 32A) would be closest.

On the map below the 29A is in blue and the 32B in red. The 32B does not terminate in that area, it does a loop from Baldoyle Main Street along Grange Rd and back on the way to/from Portmarnock.

The 29A would be the best bet if you don't know where exactly you are going, the 17.05 from Eden Quay on Sunday would give you plenty of time to find your destination.

baldoyle2qu5.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13,852 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Bayside DART station might be off some use to you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Thanks for the help everyone. I think you're right Zebra3, I have a friend near Bayside and he says he'll show me where to go one I get to the station. I'll probably use the buses for the journey home. Thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,262 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Where on Grange Road?

I think walk to Fairview / Annesley Bridge and get the bus from there.

Advertisement