Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams split

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

I hate when supposedly-solid celebrity relationships end. This one isn't quite at the level of say Ryan and Reese or Britney and Justin, but it's still very sad to see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭little miss

Yeah, especially since they have a little girl together. THough I have to agree, Ryan and Reese was the huge shock!

Stargal wrote:
    I hate when supposedly-solid celebrity relationships end. This one isn't quite at the level of say Ryan and Reese or Britney and Justin, but it's still very sad to see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Jesus i never even knew they were together!! :eek:

Never see anything about Heath Ledger anyway..... or maybe its just me.
    She was nicer when she was a little bit curvier.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭purplegeko

I was surprised when i read this because if i had to pick a couple that would stay together in Hollywood it would have been them; then again i said that about Ryan Phillipe and Reese Witherspoon so i'm noe much of a judge!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Glamgurl36

i really dont think they did...i haven't heard anything about this

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,082 ✭✭✭lostexpectation

feel sorry for the kid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

i thought the went really went well together,sad to see them split

Advertisement