Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monster play night ?

Options
  • 03-09-2007 9:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭

Anyone up for some monster play this tuesday night ?

On side note I'm rolling a new freep anyone got suggestions? Started a hunter but think I'll redo a minstrel instead.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Yeah, I'm up for that. Probably won't be on til about 8, though.

And as for your freep, Hunters are great fun, but as in all these games, nobody wants to group with them. :(

Minstrel is probably the safest bet, I'd say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Cool, I wouldn't be on until 8:30 or so anyway myself.

So we'll say 8:30 meet up. If we get numbers and people are interested we can make a tribe and make it a regular meetup. I'll have to arrange getting into the guild if its still going on my new character.

Well, if you want, we can do that tonight before we start nibbling on hobbits (in a non-sexual sense!!!)

Sorry to say, I couldn't really play last night. I got on for a whileafter 8:30, but the lag was too great and it was practically unplaayable for me :( Meh, maybe next week.

No worries.
    I split from the main group holding TA and went off hunting soloing freeps, the lag around TA was pretty bad at times.

Anyway if people are up for it we'll do it next week.

Same bat time, same bat channel.

• Advertisement

Sounds good :)

Shall we give this ago again tomorrow night.

Same time.

I'm all set to have a go tomorrow. I've a feeling it'll just be you and me, but considering how many people are active on these forums, we've almost a majority :D

In light of ET:QW getting released yesterday I'm going to skip tonight myself and play that instead.

Fair enough. I'll probably still be on, if any lurkers are reading this.

Although it'd give me a chance to finally start levelling my freep. I'm still only lvl 27 :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Lister1

Might join you tonight if I can manage to get on. I haven't tried monster play at all really so it might be a good chance to learn the ropes!

Had my first night monster(Mistiq) play tonite(well first time I've spent a bit of time on it) and was fun. Didn't see you on humanji but maybe next time. I need to spend a bit of time doing some of the moster quests to boost up my warg. Hes a bit squishy at the moment altough I did purchse the armour and health boost and then also the armour trait.

Yeah, I didn't get to play for long on it (and when I did play, it was a case of being killed, respawning, running back to the battle, being killed etc et. I think I got one hit on the enemies! Jerks!

We should team up some night and try and do the quests. It'll help boost everyones characters (so I won't die as much! :D)

humanji wrote:
    Yeah, I didn't get to play for long on it (and when I did play, it was a case of being killed, respawning, running back to the battle, being killed etc et. I think I got one hit on the enemies! Jerks!

Yeah, I checked every now and again to see if I could spot you online but must have missed you. I tried to play it safe at the start but ended up being killed about 5 times in a row(by the same 4 players). Managed to get my own back on them though with a nice suicide over a cliff in which they followed me and landed in the middle of a bunch of trolls! Got 3 kills out of it!
    humanji wrote:
    We should team up some night and try and do the quests. It'll help boost everyones characters (so I won't die as much! :D)

Yep, would be easier to do them with a group, too many freeps about picking up easy kills to venture out to do them alone.

Exactly. What's the world coming to when a monster can't go out poisoning water supplies or eating hobbits without being attacked by facist "heroes". It's a form of racism, I tells ya!!!

I'm not going to be able to make tonights meet up, but if anyone wants to do it someother night this week, I'll be about.

I'm also heading out tonight with the misses so I'll not be on until late.
    If either of you are around tomorrow night we could do it then. I'd be happy to do monster missions if you guys need to get the DP's up.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I haven't been on for a while.

Be sure to give me a shout the next time you are doing something.

Tomorrow sounds good. :)

Tomorrow it is then. Say from 8:30 onwards.

I'll be on the HIV TeamSpeak server as well if anyone else has that setup.
    [url=teamspeak://games3.iol.ie:8777]games3.iol.ie:8777[/url]

• Advertisement

Cool, tomorrow suits me better as well(the pool are playing tonight and they take priority!).

Just got my creep up to lvl 1 infamy the other day so need to gather some destiny points to purchase the skills that have been opened up.

Advertisement