Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disaster.

Options
  • 03-09-2007 8:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Went out last night, got home at 4, up at 7.30. I think I'm still drunk, infact I'm sure of it as I was laughing all the way to work. This is going to be a long, long long day. :(

On the plus side, I'm still drunk. :D

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Best thing is, you'll probably be hung over after work. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Haha, hopefully it won't come before work is over. I finish at 4.30 though, so I don't think that's likely! Starting to crash already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

This is what Lucozade Sport is for.
    Drink 2-3 bottles

micmclo wrote:
    This is what Lucozade Sport is for.
    Drink 2-3 bottles

Done that. Had the purple one. Lovely tac altogether. Not as nice as that new Ribena drink that's out! That stuff is €1.80 though. Total rip off! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭trout

From experience, I would avoid sports drinks, red bulls, coffee and any thing that could stimulate you.

You'll be a wide awake drunk who can pi$$ like a racehorse ... that is all.

Drink water, and eat man ... eat!
    You'll find a catnap in the loo most refreshing and liberating too. ;)

• Advertisement

Hehe, legendary advice brother trout! I've drank 3 bottles of water since 8am and I am indeed pissing like a race horse. Not good at all! On the plus side, a bit of water on the face everytime I'm in the jacks is keeping me going! Gonna have a fry at around 9.45. I'd kill for a can of cider. :)

mmmm fry!

post a pic ... I moved to a new building last week, and the new building has no fry facilities :(

They sell porridge and fruit ... that is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I feel your pain. I am wrecked here at the minute. Not drunk, but I will be this afternoon. :) Monday afternoon pints ftw.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

trout wrote:

WTF kind of place is that? Are you working in a health center, Brother Trout? Are you?

Brother pid() - water and fry, yer only man. Then you will be in fine form to nip out for a pint at lunchtime.

Sorry trout, couldn't take a pic. Left me phone on the desk and was too lazy to go back for it! Nicest fry ever. Sorted me out. Having a coffee now, purely for the taste factor.
    tom dunne wrote:
    Brother pid() - water and fry, yer only man. Then you will be in fine form to nip out for a pint at lunchtime.

A lunctime pint, a fine idea! There's a pub across the road, I wonder what their cider is like. :)

• Advertisement

tom dunne wrote:
    WTF kind of place is that? Are you working in a health center, Brother Trout? Are you?
    The day I work in a health centre is the day Paris Hilton looks good, and they start pronouncing their "R"s in Cavan.

Building work is still on-going Brother Tom ... I am informed that frying facilities will be restored by the end of the month. In the meantime, I am taking what solace I can in the coffee and lard laden apple strudels. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

trout wrote:
    Building work is still on-going Brother Tom ... I am informed that frying facilities will be restored by the end of the month. In the meantime, I am taking what solace I can in the coffee and lard laden apple strudels. :rolleyes:

Surely there is a Spar around somwhere? Or anywhere that sells breakfast rolls?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,294 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

trout wrote:

There are places that sell porridge? WTF????

Advertisement