Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which Masters?

Options
  • 02-09-2007 2:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Looking for some advice on the different Master courses available to teachers. I am entering my 7th year of teaching (primary) and want to return to the books to keep my brain active!
    The whole area of child psychology was something I really enjoyed in college and subject preferences would probably be English or Maths.
    I trained in Pats and have looked into the courses on offer there but just wanted feedback generally on what's available and which courses come recommended.

Cheers for helping if you can!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JasperMcEwan

Don't know what your I.T. skills are like but I recommend the MSc in Technology in Education in Trinity. The closing date is up but they may still accept late entries. The fees are only !,600 euro a year as it gets EU funding. Check out Trinity website. Classes are Friday evening and Saturday morning. Two terms by 10 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Hershey

Will look into that thanks! Was beginning to feel invisible with the lack or responses:(
    Really confused as to what I want to do but I know that I am ready to do something iykwim. Just researching at the moment - getting married this year so probably looking to apply for courses starting in '08.

Advertisement