Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptop repair shop?

Options
  • 02-09-2007 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭

hi there. recently bought a powerbook from ebay uk, 485 euros incl shipping. was sent via dhl.

listing showed working laptop, but when it got here, screen was busted.

told seller who filed a claim with dhl. they said they now need the laptop to be appraised and cost to repair shown then they'd go on to see what to do.

do i do that or do i fill an item not received on ebay? seller is nice...

anyone knows of any shop around dublin 8 or drogheda that could do that quickly?ie i pop in, show the laptop, they say (on a piece of paper) thats its beyond economical repair?

a screen + fitting on a powerbook is going to cost more than what i paid for it im sure!!!

so basically looking for any nice enough computer repair shop who'd do that, thanks for helping...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭vir7ual

Send me a pic on email and i'll send the letter.

Advertisement