Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best week of "Summer" on its way..

Options
  • 02-09-2007 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭

Next week looks like it will be the sunniest and most pleasent week of the summer months, a big fat high pressure is expected to plant itself over the country.

Monday will be the clearing day with Tuesday - Saturday seeing clear blue skies by day with temperatures reaching 19 - 23c countrywide.

May turn abit nippy by night and that will be the only difference between now and if this synoptic had of occurred in July.

Luckily im off! Make sure to enjoy what looks like it will be the best week of Summer!:D ;)

Rtavn841.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Looking great alright. I'm back to Donegal again on a transition year trip for the week, and it looks like there could still be some cloud and drizzle up there:(. Just my luck:rolleyes: hopefully some good sunny spells as well though. Will try to keep the current weather updating on my site, so that you can check how much hotter it is here than it is a few miles North or South:p

Advertisement