Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New MP3 Soundwave Figure Hits Market

Options
  • 02-09-2007 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭

Just taught you'd all like to check this out. Despite not making the movie its clear that Soundwave was always going to be an updated version of his retro 80s self and this link (www.engadget.com/2007/07/15/soundwave-transformer-gets-mp3-player-upgrade/) shows just that!

In a USA Today online fan poll, Soundwave was one of the 10 Transformers that the fans wanted in the sequel, winning with 19% of the votes.

Comments

I am very tempted to buy this . I dont know why they made it in white .But its pretty cool.

I have been thinking about what they will do with soundwave in Transformers 2 . I was thinking that they should put him a tape recorder that transforms like the cube. Also use the tape recorder gimmick as a laughing point until he transforms and all hell breaks loose.

P.S still trying to get masterpiece megatron at a decent price.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

I have been thinking about what they will do with soundwave in Transformers 2 . I was thinking that they should put him a tape recorder that transforms like the cube. Also use the tape recorder gimmick as a laughing point until he transforms and all hell breaks loose.
    Something like this?

HAHA thats great , they cant not put him in as a tape recorder . Electrick Boogaloo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

I just got the spark blue version the other day for my birthday. Cost €90 inc shipping. and that is one of the cheaper versions!
    Its great looks almost the same as as the G1 cartoon version.
    Its about the same size as a deluxe transformer and very articulate. Havent got a mini sd card for him yet but i will soon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭professor kaos

Saw it in Forbidden Planet for 150euros, and you did'nt even get Rumble and Frenzy earphones for that price!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement