Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL Bill

Options
  • 02-09-2007 12:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

I've just paid my above bill. I have exactly the same subscription packages as the previous bill.

What I can't understand is how come my current bill is nearly €6 dearer then the last for the exact same service/s?

Are these rounded up/down bi-monthly? Surely there wouldn't be that much of a difference in it though????

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

Do you pay your bill by Direct Debit, cash or cedit card ?

I seem to recall that NTL were proposing surcharges for payment by any method other than direct debit check out http://kildare.ie/countycouncil/townsites/forum/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1428

either way do youself a favour and move to anyone other than NTL the customer service is rubbish as is the TV service, but it's not until you try a competitor you realise just how bad they are.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

No link there!
    My I bet you have been charged the "€6.00, how dare you not pay by Direct debit charge",
    Do what I do, over pay the bill by 1 euro every month and avoid the charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Is the bill not itemised?

Could be a number of things, ie late payment fee, ppv p0rn, etc

From here:

http://www.ntl.ie/service/?cid=115&aid=22

It is ntl's policy to issue itemised statements fourteen days before the debit is taken from your bank account. This enables you as a customer to query your bill and also to ensure the correct amount is available in your bank account prior to us requesting payment.

Whatever method you pay by, you should have an itemised bill outlining what you were charged for.

Advertisement