Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IE - Trains Tralee to Dublin on Sunday?!?!

Options
  • 01-09-2007 4:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,347 ✭✭✭

These clowns say there isnt any trains on the printed timetables for sunday??

i paid over 60e for a ticket... the web site is a sham, not one contact number.

how do they get away with this, its 2007 not 1987.......

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

seein as yer on the interweb and all why not look at irishrail.ie where there's 6 services...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

legs11 wrote:
    These clowns say there isnt any trains on the printed timetables for sunday??

i paid over 60e for a ticket... the web site is a sham, not one contact number.

how do they get away with this, its 2007 not 1987.......

What are you blathering on about? There are Sunday services shown in the full IE timetable, the Dublin/Cork-Tralee leaflet, the downloadable timetable and the online journey planner.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Moved to the right place.

legs11, I'm pretty sure you're well aware that Commuting & Transport is more suited for these posts - you're here long enough to know that you should post in the right forum.

Advertisement