Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Merc. mileage

Options
  • 01-09-2007 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

More merc questions..

Just saw a 1998 C180 auto. 130k Mls. Is this very high mileage, should I be looking at below 100k?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭Moanin

Normal average milleage is between 12-15k per year, but also make sure that it is well maintained and serviced.I wouldn't think that 130k is above average

• Registered Users Posts: 51,144 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Depends on the service history and how much it is selling for. 130k miles is average for a car which is almost 10 years old though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I would take a 'good' look around, there are always Mercs with lower than average mileage popping up.

I bought a 00 with 38k on it about 2 months ago.

Advertisement