Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving licence Fee?

Options
  • 01-09-2007 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭

Filling out the forms for a provisional licence and noticed that there is a fee of 15 euro required. how do i pay this for a postal application. I'm too busy to take time off work to head to the office in person

can't find info anywhere.

do i just stick 15 euro in cash in the envelope?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Cheque or bank draft. They might take postal orders too but I don't know for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

made payable to who?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Definitely take postal orders too, made payable to the Motor Tax Office. Or Dublin City Council, it doesn't really matter.

groovy. thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

They should put the acceptable methods of payment on the notes which accompany the application form. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

They should put the acceptable methods of payment on the notes which accompany the application form. :confused:
    Pretty sure they did :/

i can't see it
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,960 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

the_syco wrote:
    Pretty sure they did :/
    No, it's not on the notes with the application for a Driving licence or a Provisional Licence!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭thefinalstage

15 euro in the envelope :p.

No, it's not on the notes with the application for a Driving licence or a Provisional Licence!
    ..I thought i was going mad.:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement