Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City - Lana

Options
  • 31-08-2007 11:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭

Sad as it is to post abt Fair City what does everybody think - was she murdered/is she ok? I think that Brian guy has something to do with it - all of a sudden he's getting loads of air time..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Haven't seen the soap in awhile but all I know is that the actress who plays Lana has left the show, so that means either she is deadm be it murder or what not. It seems to be a good story line anyway, which is somewhat unusual for Fair (sh!ty) City.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 lbourkey

what is wrong with the writers on fair city - you think the actors are bad and then you see them in something else and think , oh , maybe it's not them. Then it dawns on you - it's the entirely ludicrous script. Nobody talks like those people. shockingly bad.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Brian Capture

The actress who plays Lana is pregnant.

She's just as irritating and hateful in real life as she is on Fair City.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

lbourkey wrote:
    what is wrong with the writers on fair city - you think the actors are bad and then you see them in something else and think , oh , maybe it's not them. Then it dawns on you - it's the entirely ludicrous script. Nobody talks like those people. shockingly bad.

The lad who played Darren (Bellas son) is a road sweeper in the
    new drinkaware ad.

I met the girl who plays Suzanne a few years ago in Australia. Seemed to be
    quite annoying aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Missy Moo

I read in the paper ages ago,that she just remains as a missing person,dont know eather thats true or not:confused: ,but thats what I read.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

lbourkey wrote:

I was just thinking this myself. I don't watch Fair City but I've caught bits of it here and there over the last few weeks. Bela is about the only person on there who seems in any way natural. The others all just seem like they're reciting their lines. The worst ones I've seen for it are Leo and Pierse/Pearce (that fella is shocking)

But you're right, the lines are shocking. One woman caught her ma going at it and she's telling her friend about it the next day. The friend is saying all manners of "Ah Jesus, that's terrible" when any real person would be going all out with "HAHAHHA, imagine yore ma with his mickey in her mouth, HAHAHA etc. etc."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Hadn't watched it in years but tuned in recently. What the fupp has happened to Jimmy Doyles accent?? :eek:

Charlie and Bella are about the only two who do anything close to acting. Christy and Renee were great, where are they now? And Christy's "Ma" was brilliant, RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

sudzs wrote:
    Hadn't watched it in years but tuned in recently. What the fupp has happened to Jimmy Doyles accent?? :eek:
    He keeps saying "Ehmmmm" and "Ahmmmmm" all the time as well now. I think in the FC school of acting this is meant to convey that a person is lying or hiding a secret, because one of the things supposed to indicate lying is hesitancy in response. Probably cos he is meant to be weighed down with guilt over shagging Ali behind his wife's back. (His accent also seems most altered when he is speaking to Ali.)

Ali = semen

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Missy Moo wrote:
    I read in the paper ages ago,that she just remains as a missing person,dont know eather thats true or not:confused: ,but thats what I read.

This is accurate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

It's being left open for her to come back to fair city if she wishes.
    Have to agree that pearce bloke is the most irritating character in the whole bloomin show! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 LuckyLad

Probably cos he is meant to be weighed down with guilt over shagging Ali behind his wife's back. (His accent also seems most altered when he is speaking to Ali.)

Has this happened yet?

Havent seen it in a while, last one I saw wasnt long after lorcan died and jimmy was getting friendly with yer one

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I definintely heard that she might be coming back. I hope she does, but only to take Leo away!!

Ali is looking seriously hot lately.

I'm walking around with an erection every time I see her on screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Ali is looking seriously hot lately.

I'm walking around with an erection every time I see her on screen.
    Aye, I don't blame Jimmy for giving her a pump. Especially when he's supposed to be married to a yoke with a face like one of the vampires in Buffy.

duridian wrote: »
    Aye, I don't blame Jimmy for giving her a pump. Especially when he's supposed to be married to a yoke with a face like one of the vampires in Buffy.

I wonder which position they had sex in.

Maybe reverse anal cowgirl?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Outer Bongolia

I wonder which position they had sex in.

Maybe reverse anal cowgirl?

and they probably did oral

and they probably did oral

rainbow kiss?

Advertisement