Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PMs

Options
  • 30-08-2007 5:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭

Can Dave, Bren and Rob PM me or email me your postal address please? Piano circle type stuff as well as comp CD.All the CD money is going towards animal welfare anyway..thats the only reason I recorded it.

Piano Circle will be fun, there will be more than 4 members though...which might be a problem in case they are not all at least in some way or form a little insane!

Come to think of it I did hear quite a few laughs at my bad jokes that only I find funny!! Thanks for being so kind and not posting a scathing review on boards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Doshea3

Thanks for that Pianist2891, I was ready to buy the CD but realized I was a few shillings short. I'll, erm, look after my grandmother's cat as repayment. ;)

I'm sure the people around us were wondering why these three music geeks were laughing constantly, and Rob's reaction to us being almost the only Brendel attendees was hilarious ("Why do we have to be the only ones?"). It was a great lecture-recital, though. I meant to compliment you on your un-Gouldian Goldberg Aria, which was brave considering it was a Glenn Gould recital. Also, your explanations of fugue, concerto and such were succinct yet informative, and I bet that was the first and only time a lot of the audience would have heard explanations of these terms.

You'll be happy to know that we heeded your warning and didn't clap during the movements of the concerto. :D

I'll PM you my address. Thanks again and well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,718 ✭✭✭The Mad Hatter

Doshea3 wrote:
    Thanks for that Pianist2891, I was ready to buy the CD but realized I was a few shillings short.

What he said.

I'll either get you the money or, if you prefer, give it directly to animal welfare.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 132 ✭✭Pianist2891

No, I would prefer if you looked after his grandmother's cat.

Orlando "So Flipping Hilarious" Gibbons

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

I also am broke, but you can have my cat, I hate the damn thing. They're handy if you like boxes of crap in your house though. :D

Very into to piano recital idea. I'll be there to lower the bar for everyone!

Edit: I am presently in the process of moving house, though you'll have my addressas soon as I do.

Advertisement