Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chaise longue - or something similar - please help!

Options
  • 30-08-2007 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi, i hope someone can help me, i am looking for something similar to the chaise longue in the attached image. I have searched the web but have only found decent ones in the states that obviously wont deliver.
    Anyone seen one of late, colour not really a problem once i have an idea of where sells them.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

i googled "chaise lounge" and seen a few companies in england also one in galway - don't know if i am allowed to give you the website addresses here

i have pm you the websites i found

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

Has anyone seen any when they have been out furniture shopping, would like to buy locally without having to buy abroad and get it delivered. Thanks :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

I've seen one in Arnotts and one in Reids in the past week. Not similar to colour but definitely chaise longues.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 28,150 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I was in Furniture One on the Tramore Industrial Estate today and they have a chaise longue. They say they do all their chairs and settees in all the fabrics on show, so presumably you would be able to order one to suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭DeiseGal

Excellent, thanks, is that the place thats actually in tramore beside the lighting place?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,150 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Thats the one yes, in Tramore, not the one near Woodies.

Advertisement