Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a laptop quick

Options
  • 29-08-2007 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

A mate of mine laptop was nicked and he needs a laptop in a hurry. I thought I would ask here if anyone new of good deals in bricks and mortar stores he could pick one up in.
    It will mainly be used for office work (he has the office software) web surfing and email .
    I know there are good deals on the Dell site but he can’t wait for it to be delivered.

Thanks Mark.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Try tesco.
    They have iqon or Samsung laptops at fairly reasonable prices. Very good for what you are getting

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Markjf

Try tesco.
    They have iqon or Samsung laptops at fairly reasonable prices. Very good for what you are getting

I have heard very bad things about IQon mainly on this site but I didn't know tesco did samsung ones, I will have to take a look at them.

Thanks for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

try laptopsdirect.ie i ordered a sony and got it two days later

Advertisement