Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Navan/Dunboyne Railway

Options
  • 29-08-2007 11:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me what is the story with this project. Has work even started on the pace/Dunboyne section yet?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭spacetweek

dodgyme wrote:
    Can anyone tell me what is the story with this project. Has work even started on the pace/Dunboyne section yet?
    No, but I think it starts early in the new year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

anyone with more info?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,250 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It is years away still. At the moment all they have done is some clearing work and design. They have also added a turn-back facility at Clonsilla, which will facilitate the eventually joining on of the branch.

They still have to apply for a railway order, do detailed design, appoint contractors and build it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭dodgyme

class so the amazing foot bridge which took years to build is about the height of progress. Long live the banana republic

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭fitzyshea

• Advertisement
Advertisement