Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P799A - Going for broke sale

Options
  • 29-08-2007 9:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hi

im selling off my airsoft p799a - anytakers.. Eur60 , used for under an hour
    I also have a box of 2000 bb ammo , for eur 10 ,

i can sell together or separately .. i dont mind

buyer pays shipping.. (all offers considered) :-)

thanks for looking..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭ambro25

Pics in this eBay auction - it's a shotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭liamo333

Is it that exact gun in the pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kdouglas

given that its 20USD on ebay shipped, i dont think your gonna get anymore than about 5euro for it. and 10euro for 2000bbs? go to hrta and get 5000 for 18

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭IRISH RAIL

do we have another liquidater here ?
    id never pay for shipping always meet up its better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 justhereforfun

Hi all

Im really really happy to meet. Im a student in UCD , i just thought people want annonimity when buying this .. obviously im wrong/

dont have the exact picture of the airsoft but its exactly exactly like this
    http://sklep-uv.com/asg/shotgun2/2.jpg

Also , for the 2000 bb ammo , i'll take eur5.00 plus nothing.

just a student , getting ready for the new academic year. if you dont want this , i;ll stick a sign on the notice board.

Any offers on this board for the airsoft p779a? Just want to be gone of this toy.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭MaxForce

Hi all

Im really really happy to meet. Im a student in UCD , i just thought people want annonimity when buying this .. obviously im wrong/

dont have the exact picture of the airsoft but its exactly exactly like this
    http://sklep-uv.com/asg/shotgun2/2.jpg

Also , for the 2000 bb ammo , i'll take eur5.00 plus nothing.

just a student , getting ready for the new academic year. if you dont want this , i;ll stick a sign on the notice board.

Any offers on this board for the airsoft p779a? Just want to be gone of this toy.

€15 the lot including BB's? Should be about €20 inc shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,602 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Hey Max can you hold off on this deal for a second? I just have to check up on this user. Striking similarities to that liquidation agent alright.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement