Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TY Here I come!!

Options
  • 28-08-2007 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hehe, part of me doesn't want any JC results, but most of me is saying

"YES!! 4th YEAR WOOO!!"

*caps included, i'm shouting haha*

:cool:

Who else cannot wait?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭Dman001

I'm guessing you meant JC results?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

I wouldnt say I cant wait, but I am anxious to see what it will be like. Will be nice to come home in the evening and not have to do tonnes of homework!! and will be cool to like go to friends houses/gym etc after school and not get the thought "Feck, I've to go home do homework" followed by sinking sensation in stomach

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭jb91

I don't really mind going back. TY should be good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Demonic_Scull

I'm not looking forward to getting the JC results but I don't really mind going back to school. TY will hopefully be a fun year.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭-donegal-girlie

I'm not looking forward to getting the JC results but I don't really mind going back to school. TY will hopefully be a fun year.

Yea it should be good!!! What do you all want to get out of ty? I want to be a no name host..do gaisce..do my driving theory test..hmmmmmmmm..:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭LiNgWiStIkZ

Dman001 wrote:
    I'm guessing you meant JC results?

Oopsies!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

yeah, I was pretty "psyched" about starting TY and all, but I started school today and I'm bored already... plus we changed classes which doesn't really add to the whole experience very well... still! I'm sure it'll end up being fantastic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭CarefulNow

I wish I was back in TY now. Just started fifth year.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭macroman

I wouldnt say I cant wait, but I am anxious to see what it will be like. Will be nice to come home in the evening and not have to do tonnes of homework!! and will be cool to like go to friends houses/gym etc after school and not get the thought "Feck, I've to go home do homework" followed by sinking sensation in stomach

lol
    Transition year is a doss, a laugh, and great craic but you'll still get some homework (English, Irish, Maths and European Languages will continue as normal).

I enjoyed it,got along better with the teachers in TY :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Enjoy the year folks, use the forum, be good and don't do drugs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭regob

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Enjoy the year folks, use the forum, be good and don't do drugs.

sensible roza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Dregon

CarefulNow wrote: »
    I wish I was back in TY now. Just started fifth year.

Same here:( TY was a great laugh, make the most of it!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

macroman wrote: »
    Transition year is a doss, a laugh, and great craic but you'll still get some homework (English, Irish, Maths and European Languages will continue as normal).

LIES that couldnt be less true or for our school anyway

''ok lads the h/w for tonight is...'' interupted by ''miss it's TY'' etc

Advertisement